Together with us, you will build our software, which has an impact on patients and doctors in Europe and beyond. You will develop our FHIR APIs, Mobile app, Designer and Connected Health. You will develop your talents in the field of eHealth.
- Hybrid on average 2 days at our office & 3 days at home
- Location Jaarbeursplein 6, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 32-40 hours per week
- Start date as soon as possible, negotiable
Below are the qualifications we’re seeking in candidates for Senior Fullstack developer:
- A completed bachelor or university degree in computer science.
- You are a team player who can work independently.
- You have a passion for privacy.
- You have a passion for developing software with real impact.
- Affinity with the healthcare sector.
- You have demonstrable experience with Agile / Scrum working.
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with state management and RxJS
- Experience with Ionic
- Extensive experience with writing and using RESTful API services with Spring Boot
- Experience with Java 8+
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with OpenShift/Kubernetes is an advantage
- Experience with FHIR is a plus
- Accurate and quality oriented
What we offer you
Open Health Hub offers you the opportunity to use your talent to develop software with real impact in healthcare. We offer you an immediate permanent contract because we have faith in colleagues who will work with us to improve healthcare. Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home, so that you can arrange your own time.
A beautiful work location on the 6th floor above the Beatrix Theatre, in the heart of Utrecht and a 3-minute walk from the platform of Utrecht Central Station. Of course, after a hard week’s work, there will be a drink in our regular bar.
Further development of your talents and skills as a full-stack Developer are encouraged and we offer you:
- participation in our SARs program (stock appreciation rights).
- Laptop and phone
- NS Business card
- KM reimbursement of 21 cents per km.
- Open Health Hub offers you the opportunity to use your talent with real direct impact in healthcare.